SolarPodTM is completely modular. SolarPodTM quickly and easily integrates into your existing electrical system. If your energy needs grow with your home or business, additional SolarPodsTM can be installed in series with minimal effort. An entire SolarPodTM Grid Tied installation takes only two hours!
The prefabricated quick install solar solution dramatically reduces utility scale and commercial installations. What’s more, the SolarPodTM is the only solution that gives up to 20% higher energy from the seasonal tilt adjust mechanism.
The solar panels we use are from Tier 1 manufacturers such as SolarWorld, Trina, Canadian Solar, Q Cells, AU Optronics, JA Solar, etc. All components are UL Listed and certified to the highest quality including coastal regions where high salt corrosion can occur.
You can watch our easy installation videos. We are not a kit. We are minimal effort plug & play which means all parts are prefabricated.
Comes with permit approval documents. Just go to your city with our documents for approval. We have obtained approvals for multiple city jurisdictions (30 US States).
Purchasing the SolarPodTM is simple, just go to our online SolarPodTM Store page. Once purchased, your SolarPodTM Grid Tied will be at your door in 2 to 4 weeks. We have three SolarPodTM Grid Tied models available:
- Model #1001: 1.2 kW SolarPodTM Grid Tied made with four +300W solar panels. $2,800 includes shipping to the 48 US States.
- Model #1002: 1kW SolarPodTM Grid Tied with only US Made solar panels (HeartLand SolarPodTM). $2,900 includes shipping to the 48 US States.
- Model #1006: 2.4 kW SolarPodTM Grid Tied made with eight +300W solar panels. $5,000 (ask for special sale price) includes shipping to the 48 US States.
There are time based sales. You can check our online store for them.
Our prefabricated, lowest price and highest quality ensures you with the best energy production and fastest return on investment.
SolarPodTM has been meticulously designed to make purchase and installation as simple and painless as possible. Below you can read our step-by-step guide which breaks down the proces in a few simple and easy-to-understand steps. You can also watch the installation video below, which lays out the installation process from start to finish.
1. Determine your energy usage.
a. Check your electric bill and find out the monthly kWh. Multiply by 12. If you want a more accurate kWh, please do a statistic and check for the last 3 years your annual electric usage in kWh.
b. One SolarPodTM can generate 1200kWh to 2000 kWh annually. This variation is due to the variation in solar incidence by region.
2. Determine available ground area.
a. Maximum energy is produced when the location has no shadow on the solar panels.
b. One SolarPodTM requires a 14' by 6' ground space.
c. Measure your ground space.
3. Determine number of SolarPodsTM to install.
a. By Energy:
If your annual energy consumption is about 5,000kWh, then you will need 4 SolarPodsTM(5000/1200 = 4.16 * 4 SolarPodsTM).
b. By space:
If the ground space available is 60' by 6' with southern exposure and no shadow, you can place 4 SolarPodsTM comfortably.
4. Hire a Master Electrician in your area. Master electricians will need to install wire. They will also install the circuit breaker, plugs and needed meters from the utility company.
5. Request an install manual to be sent to you and share it with the Master Electrician.
6. Have the Master Electrician call 612-424-5176 with any questions. Have the Master Electrician inspect your Main Electrical panel to determine space for additional breaker (two pole breaker).
7. Order the required SolarPodTM.
8. The SolarPodTM will be shipped to you. Unpack, and install. Install should be simple since all of the SolarPodTM is prewired and tested prior to ship.
9. Make solar energy for 25+ years using the SolarPodTM.
|Enphase M215 MicroInverter||Enphase M250 MicroInverter||APSystems YC500|
|Power (DC)||1000 W @ STC (1000 W / m2 @ 77F (25C)||1200 W @ STC (1000 W / m2 @ 77F (25C)||1200 W @ STC (1000 W / m2 @ 77F (25C)|
|Voltage||120V / 240V||120 / 208V||120V / 240V||120 / 208V||120V / 240V||120 / 208V|
|AC Power||Split phase||3 phase||Split phase||3 phase||Split phase||3 phase|
|Dedicated breaker connection||20A||20A||20A||20A||20A||20A|
|Max # of SolarPodTM in series||4||6||4||6||3||3|
• Inverter (manufacturer std 25 year warranty)
• Workmanship (1 year warranty)
• UL certified Panels and inverter.